As I travel frequently on business across the U.S., I have seen or even been confronted by those "pithy" messages that some churches post on their signs. You know the ones I'm talking about-those statements that are suppose to reach out, get your attention and then entice you to attend church-preferably the church that posted the sign.
Now, don't get me wrong, I attend church regularly and am even pretty involved in our church. I ENCOURAGE people to attend church, temple etc. I am thankful however, that the church where I am a member hasn't posted adages yet, and I hope they won't.
So, I hope you enjoy reading these and this blog will prompt you to keep your eyes out for signs in your town or as you travel. Send me pictures of ones you've seen and I'm happy to add them to this site!
No comments:
Post a Comment